Thursday, December 8, 2011

Plane Tickets

I love flying. Love it. I also love shopping online for hypothetical tickets that allow me to purchase a $49 flight from Miami to Costa Rica. Planning cheap dream vacations has always been a (not so secret) hobby of mine. So you would assume that when one poor student needs one reasonably priced ticket to Buenos Aries, I would have plenty of resources... I don't. Specials, deals travel coupons don't seem to want to play nice with my schedule. I mean does not having flexible flying dates really make me that much of an a-hole?  Sure there's an incredible deal on Thursday... do I need to leave on Thursday? umm no. thanks. 

Here are my four best airline options: 
LAN
TAN
United 
Southwest

If anyone has any tips, feel free to let me know. A free flight would also be appreciated. 

I'll also be putting up my funding site pretty soon and it will be linked to the right of the blog below my perdy picture, so be looking for that.

Cheers, Hil

No comments:

Post a Comment