Thursday, May 10, 2012

Iguazú Falls

This past weekend, we threw all our cares to the wind, hopped on a plane and went to the most northeastern province of Argentina bordering Paraguay and Brazil. Nestled in this amazonian region is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the world, known as Iguazú Falls, and frankly, you really have to see it to understand. The beauty of this place has a way of knocking the words and the sanity right out of you. We also visited a Guarani village, the Triple frontier (a vantage point where Argentina, Paraguay, and Brazil meet), a mate plantation, ancient ruins, and some beautiful jungle. I could not have asked for a better getaway, or a better group of people to take the journey with me. Enjoy!





PSA: The combination of midterms, travel, and being an inherently easy person to distract, I have, indeed skipped some travel videos, but I promise it is for your viewing pleasure that I am taking my time with both Bariloche and Mendoza.


As Always,
Besos,
Hil

No comments:

Post a Comment