Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mate Time Episode 1

Today we are packing our bags and heading out of the city once more. This time we will be going to Barioloche in Patagonia. That means a week without a computer. Which seems pretty relieving to me (Though I might already be going through Twitter withdrawals. Cold turkey is hard for any addiction.) So I will leave you with the first episode of the much anticipated (by whom I'm not sure) video blog collaboration of my friend, house mate, and travel companion Linette. Mate Time. A short show where we drink Mate and discuss something about city life. Mate (Mah-Tay) is a traditional drink of Argentina, Uruguay and other regions of South America, and we love it. So without further ado: Mate Time: Episode 1. Transportation. Enjoy, Lindos.

1 comment: